Good News, Bad News

Seriously, but not, I have some good news and bad news...

The good news is Faith is babbling more and putting consonants with vowels... the bad news is: she is saying "Dada" along with "lala" and "baba" (why don't they ever say "Mama" first?!?)

The good news is she also has reached a milestone --> she can now roll from tummy to back! The bad news is: it startles her when she's asleep and wakes up on her back, she loves to sleep on her tummy. The good news is, I got her on video and can share it with you! More bad news is: I will be getting up in the middle of the night to calm her down when she is awakened by rolling over!




Charis is still doing well with school and she loves to read. Here are a couple of pictures of her reading Bambi to Faith.










Andrew is still cute as a button. He's learning his manners well and using them too! I can call him and he'll come a-runnin' saying, " 'am?" (ma'am) and if we ask him a yes or no question, his typical reply is, " 'essir!" (said with enthusiasm too!) I enjoy hearing his vocabulary grow day by day. He likes to holler out "I done!" when he finished eating his meals and wants down from his high chair. He has gone from calling Matthew "Datoo" to "Ma-hew", Faith is "Faify" and Charis is "yes." He says his own name as "Ah-dew."
He and Faith favor alot in their baby pictures.
In fact, Charis also can be mistaken for either one,
if we don't pay attention to the dates on the pictures!
Matthew is the only one who looks much different
with his blond hair and blue eyes.
I still think Andrew has his Papa Leake's eyes:

4 comments:

Petula said...

How absolutely adorable! Got your message -- no need to apologize! I should apologize too because I haven't been around either. I forget: How old is the baby?

rblessedfamlee said...

Wow, those pictures of Faith when Charis is reading to her. It is like looking at Andrew! Thanks for all the video clips and pictures. It's a blessing to see them growing up.
love and miss ya,
sandy

Nina in Portugal said...

Ms. Tabatha,I am amazed at how much they've grown just in the last two months since we saw you last! Wow!

About the pizza in Portugal....The Pizza Man's pizza was awesome!! You've never tasted anything like it!! He is Sicillan. Now, the pizza's made by the Portuguese...that is another story...they need help!

John and Pamela Cabrera said...

Yay, Faith! I must say, I love the cheeks and the thighs!

My Facebook

Tabatha Bentley's Facebook profile