Faith is enjoying a step of progress on her growth chart; she is now eating solids. I tried starting her on cereal and she didn't seem to be overjoyed, so I gave her some applesauce. I became her very best friend! After a week of that once a day, I allowed her a taste of pureed bananas. Another hit with her! So, the second try I added cereal to it. She squinted her nose (well, the best she could anyway) and tried to push it back out of her mouth. Realizing she wasn't winning, she accepted it. Now, she enjoys it near as much as straight banana.
Other than a little raspy cough, she and all the rest of us are doing well. I know, I know, I am supposed to have updated pictures and/or videos instead of just a bunch of words to read. Sorry, not this time. But that means you'll come back to read again soon and see if I have updated with pictures. Well, I will.... Charis has a violin recital at a nursing home this Saturday, so I am going to at least have pictures, if not a video clip to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment