
So, I've found a new toy. Several friends have told me about Facebook, but I was a bit unsure of it, especially hearing about myspace. Well, I guess you could say I finally broke weak and joined. Wow! I had no idea how many of my friends were on it. It's a neat place to re-connect with those you don't see regularly, and even chat with those you do. I could get lost in it, but, just as with everything else, I must prioritize and enjoy in moderation.







2 comments:
I haven't ventured onto facebook yet-have a hard enough time keeping up with this blog. ;o}
Have a great weekend
I'm doing it too, but I'm not sure if I want to get too far into it. It take so much time. I already feel guilty for the amount of time I spend on the computer with my blog. But it is fun, isn't it?!
In just a few hours the deadline will come and I'll pick a number!
Post a Comment