24 Years!

Today I am 24 years old. By my second birthday, that is. Yes, it was October 21, 1984, when I was just 7 years old, that I asked Christ to come into my heart and save me from my sinful condition. He forgave and forgot!
Ashamed I must say that I am to be this "old" in the Lord and not as mature as I could be. I mean, I am 31 years old and am a wife, mother and have a few gray hairs and wrinkles even to show my age.
But how much fruit is seen in my life by others. Can someone look at me, listen to me and see a "Christian"? Not just by name, but a "follower of Christ." Is my conversation such as is pleasing to God? Can I direct someone to Him by my lifestyle?

I thank God for saving my soul. I thank Him for an eternity in Heaven. I thank Him for loving me so much that He sent His only begotton Son to the cross to die in my stead, for my sins. Such love!

Do you know Him? Does He know you?

2 comments:

Nina in Portugal said...

Happy Birthday!!

I love Canon in D on your side bar!

It's what I walked into at my wedding! Seems like forever ago....I was so young...

Tracy said...

Happy birthday!

My Facebook

Tabatha Bentley's Facebook profile