

Our bedroom, along with the master bath, is my favorite of all the rooms. The colors seem to blend well and I love to see the sunlight brighten the rooms early in the mornings.

Here is the girls' room. We liked the colors and papering in it, so we chose to leave it as is was. It also serves as a guest bedroom for short term stays.
Next is the boys' room. Definitely an improvement, I think. I love how well the colors match on the sheets and the walls. We have a few other ideas we would like to add to the room as time and finances allow, but for now, it's better than purple! Beyond it is the playroom, which has yet to be finished. That is to be a kid's project once we get the nerve up to let them handle paint (which could be years ~ ha!)

Here is our living room looking down from the top of the stairs. This picture makes me dizzy, although actually looking down does not. Weird, huh? I am growing accustomed to numerous trips up and down the stairs every day. Maybe it'll help me keep my weight low. Since this picture, we have put curtains up on the windows, so maybe you'll get a glimpse of them in a future post... or maybe you'll just have to come visit sometime to see them yourself!The kitchen needed a bit of work with the range hood missing as well as the gaping hole where a diswasher should go. Those in place and my grapes up as decorations, and our kitchen is complete! Well, close... since most of the appliances are black, we would like to eventually replace the fridge with black, but if it's still ticking, we'll just keep saving until it's a need and not just a want.








3 comments:
it looks beautiful Tabatha _ I am so happy for you to have a house to call your own. God Bless you!!
Everything looks really good. Maybe we'll get down there to see it in person sometime before long. We are proud for you and your new home. Love you all!
Ms. Tabatha,
I had just about given upon your blog! But it's nice to see you back at it!
Your home is beautiful and I am wondering if it stays that clean all the time??!! If so...I need some help with mine.
Post a Comment