Birthday News

We celebrated Faith's first birthday July 2. She enjoyed her cake thoroughly as you will see by the pictures. I just thought Matthew's reason for her being "picky" about how she ate her cake was hillarious. You'll have to listen very closely... tell me, what does he say?


Enjoy the pictures!

(Notice the lack of clothing: after 3 other kids, we figured out cleanup is much easier this way!!!)

I love to watch their curiosity and the expressions that come across their faces. The last one seems to capture: "I'm done and about to pop!"

4 comments:

The French Family said...

I believe the cake was good - hard to believe she is 1 already. Miss you!!

Feleca said...

'Poo Poo' or not, I think she thoroughly enjoyed her cake. They are all growing up too fast. That just makes me feel all the more older. Augh! Hugs and Kisses.

Tracy said...

Yeah...I agree...it sounds like poo poo to me too! That is hilarious!

Nina in Portugal said...

Matthew is too funny! Such a 'boy' thing to say! I am having so much fun watching Justice grow up...boys are so funny! He does things that remind me of Snuggle Bug and Matthew all the time ----Oh how I wish we could visit you guys once more.....sniff.... We are eagerly awaiting the buzer telling us the delivery guy has arrived!!---We (Michael and I) were doing our nightly ritual last nigh...looking through the kitchen for some good after the kids are in bed snacks. We just didn't have anything good at all...and I had just gotten home from the grocery store. (Not a lot to choose from here) Michael said...SOON....we will have some GOOD snacks!! referring to your pkg....we are ALL excited!

My Facebook

Tabatha Bentley's Facebook profile