Much has happened in the past few months:
1. We're in the process of moving... we are no longer in Knoxville, we have returned to the Memphis area and are buying a house and then settling in. It's been a long journey to get to this point, but we are excited and blessed with wonderful friends who have been gracious and very helpful over the past month. More to come once the house is ours!
2. Faith has two teeth! About 2 weeks ago she cut her first two teeth on the bottom. Yup, she likes trying them out, even with nothing to chew. I'll get a picture just as soon as I can!
3. Charis has lost her first baby tooth and has a big one in its place. She wiggled it for weeks before she was brave enough to let Mommy pull it out for her. I warned her it would sting and may bleed for just a little bit, and she did great!
4. Andrew turned 2 years old on February 17th and we had a blast with some friends in Knoxville. I have more pictures I will share at a later time.









6 comments:
Hi, Tabatha!
Glad to see you will be settling in. My dh and boys are watching the Memphis vs Kansas game tonight. :)So, I think of you!
If you'd like an invite to our blog, email me. wilkersonhome at yahoo dot com
Have a great day! Jeri Lynn
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Glad to hear from you and glad things are going well!! Tell Charis congrats for losing a big tooth!!
Just stopping in to say "hi!" I hope all is going well for you and that you've settled in. Keep in touch!
Glad to hear y'all are settling in. We miss y'all and still continue to pray for God's will in your lives! God is so good!
Love y'all- Sandy & Shawn
Hey, nice to find your blog! Tell Charis I said, "Hello!" Glad you all are doing well. I hope you get settled soon!
Post a Comment