




Atoka, TN: Our new home!
These are pictures of our home before we moved in and started working. We had alot of work ahead of us, but we were up to the challenge. I'll have some pictures of these same areas with the changes coming soon.
First is the master bedroom and bath. Second is the boys' room (yes, it was PURPLE!) with the play room beyond. The next one is the guest (half) bath and the last is our kitchen.
The kids:
Faith is crawling and attempting to stand, will walk with help and her latest achievement: crawling up the stairs. Oh, yeah, time to get a gate! She did very well till she got to the fourth step, then decided it was time to get down. Glad we were behind her to catch her!

Andrew is the fun, mischievous one. He's figuring out how to talk very well; just copy whatever Charis and Matthew say. And he loves to ask: "Can I...?" From "Can I go to the road?" to "Can I throw in the trash?" And once he's told yes (not to the road question!) his response is, "Okay!" and off he goes!Matthew is sweet and loveable. Just look at him! Of course, all my children are (I think so, anyway!) although they do have a stubborn streak in them. 'Chew's seems to be the worst, but I am hoping it builds toward independence he'll need as an adult. With alot of prayer, he just maybe won't be like his mommy! He'll be 4 in just a matter of days. Wow! how time flies!!

Charis is smart! The little stinker decided she wanted her training wheels off her bike and begged for weeks for us to take them off. I wasn't quite ready yet... with two boys constantly getting scrapes and bruises, I didn't want to add her to the list as they come with learning to ride a 2-wheel bike... or so I thought! She got on a neighbor's bike and, after two attempts, was up and riding around as though she'd been riding for months! Not a scrape one. So, she's on her bike without training wheels and skimming around like a pro!Dennis and I are same old us. I guess you can classify us in the "old" category. Well, we feel our age on occasion. Those occasions come more often than we want. But we stay busy with our family and life in general. We've joined a good church and are getting involved in areas as the Lord enables us. We have a wonderful pastor and wife and our circle of friends continues to grow. It's also nice to be around and get re-acquainted with old friends, although we miss our friends in Knoxville as well and try to stay in touch. Hi to each of you who read and leave a quick note if you don't mind!








5 comments:
Glad to hear all is well - kids looks great!!
Hey Tabatha! Can't wait to see what you've done to the house. We will be down in July. Talk to you real soon! I can't believe how much Matthew has changed! Thanks for the update!
Glad to hear that all is well. Give my grandkids a hug & kiss from Nanny and Pawpaw. Hope to see you all soon. We love you and Dennis too. =-)
Your house is beautiful! And so are the kids! I'm glad you're back at blogging. I've been missing you!
Tabatha,
Glad ya'll are getting settled in. Your house looks wonderful. Looking forward to more pics!
Post a Comment