After taking 2 weeks off from schooling, it seems a bit harder this time to get back into a routine. School, violin lessons, swim and gym time along with endless errands can pull me in what feels like a million directions and cause stress. Sometimes I wonder if it will all get done and done correctly.
But I take it one day at a time and with sickness over the past couple of weeks, if the kids or I need a day off from school, we take it, certain to make up over the next day or two.
Snow days? We had a day of snow dusting, just enough for the kids to get excited about, so even though area schools closed, we remained "open." But the snow was pretty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Great family photo! We need to catch up!
Joyfully,
~Heather
Post a Comment