Blog Tag

Tracy has tagged me:




So, here is my twist on 7 random things about me. I love babies, I love being pregnant (and NO! I am not expecting another one!!!) Just another glimpse into my thought process of recent days:

1. I found out we were expecting our first baby (Charis) in July, 2001.... she was born December 21, 2001

2. I found out we were expecting baby #2 in September, 2002 due date of March 31, 2003. Bethany Joy was born in Heaven on February 6, 2003 at a mere 33 weeks.

3. I found out baby #3 was on its way in April, 2003... God chose a bud for His heavenly bouquet on May 17, just 8 weeks gestation.

4. I found out November 2, 2003 that God had answered our prayer for another child and on June 22, 2004 Matthew made his debut into our family.

5. I found out how God can provide when everything is in an upheaval in the midst of moving across state to start college classes, along wit a new job in July, 2005. He surprised us with "news" of our 5th baby's presence and bouncing baby Andrew arrived on February 17, 2006.

6. I found out that nursing alone is NOT foolproof birth-control when God says He has another blessing in store for us. Andrew was just 9 months old in November when I started getting morning sickness and Faith grew beyond a "mustard" seed to full fruition on July 2, 2007.

7. I found God's hand of healing lead me through yet another "in His will" decision which allowed us only 5 weeks of anticipation before He plucked baby #7 from my womb to await my heavenly homegoing.

If you do the math, I have been pregnant at least partially each year for the past 7 years! I post this, not to pull sympathy strings. I rejoice to know that God is taking better care of the three I "lost" than I could ever dream to attempt. No matter how short each life, they were not in vain.


Now I am supposed to tag 7 others to list 7 random things about themselves, each with their own twist, so here goes:

  1. Angie Smith
  2. Pam
  3. Emily
  4. Debbie
  5. Jennie
  6. Kristy
  7. Amy

2 comments:

Nina in Portugal said...

Beautifully written Ms. Tabatha

Jennie Bender said...

I have my tag post ready to go--but I can't figure out how to link back to my post--how do you do the "tag" in comments?

My Facebook

Tabatha Bentley's Facebook profile