1. Where do you fold your laundry?
2. Must you be sure the dishes are washed before you go to bed each night?
3. Do you use caller id to screen your calls?
4. Do you let the low fuel light come on in your car before you fill up?
5. Are you a registered voter?
6. Breakfast for dinner is one thing, but can you eat dinner for breakfast?
7. Do you click on the ads you see on people's blogs?
8. Do you just want to yell at smokers who are clearly standing within 50ft of the door at a restaurant?
I "borrowed" these from a friend's blog and thought I'd add my two cents' worth so you can read when you're really bored (like now?)
I'd love to hear your answers as well...here are mine.
1. Sometimes on the dryer, most times in the living room floor with my kids helping.
2. No, but I will load the dishwasher to run and save the hand washables for the next day.
3. Well, since I use my cell phone for all my calls, I have no choice but to screen. However, I do typically answer all calls.
4. Yes, isn't that what is there for?
5. Absolutely, now if I could get who we really need into the office.
6. I can stomach left over pizza for breakfast, or if it's late enough for brunch, I'll go for 'most anything.
7. Ads on others' blogs? Ummm, I haven't really paid attention enough to click.
8. Yes! And more so at the doctors and nurses who stand and smoke in the path to the entrances at the hospitals and clinics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
1--fold on the couch, and often=P
2--No, I can go to bed w/a few dishes, they are always there
3--Yes, to screening--Wells Fargo called me 10 times a day to offer SHANE a credit card (not me--I wasn't on the account--lol), love their hearts! Finally they have stopped. I answer all calls --but Wells Fargo=)
4--Fuel light is on right now!
5--Voter, yes
6--No AM breakfast usually, but can eat pizza/spaghetti for breakfast if I want it..., Yes to PM breakfast
7--Ads bore me usually.
8--No to yelling, my Papaw was a serious smoker due to WWII, He did quit, but it was hard. We were so proud of him.
Post a Comment