Sunday was a big day for Charis and Matthew both. They participated in the Preschool Children's Christmas program. This is the entire group of children ages 3-5; about 50-60 children. It was fun to watch the actions of the different children, even my own! Matthew seemed fascinated with his ears and decided he wanted to plug them up for a unique sound to the singing, but at least he was singing! Charis did a great job singing as well. The video is a bit long to watch, but I hope you enjoy the concert, and yes, of course I focused on my two "angels."
Also, here are a few other pictures of Charis and Matthew as well as the group picture again.
Wasn't that fun? I think the kiddos were so funny this year! Did you happen to see Helene lean over and kiss Aria on the cheek in between the two sets? lol! I didn't get very good pictures so I hope they post some online soon. :)
2 comments:
Hey, didn't see any video but the pictures are so adorable! Great Job! Tell the children hello for us. We love you all!
love,
sandy and shawn
Wasn't that fun? I think the kiddos were so funny this year! Did you happen to see Helene lean over and kiss Aria on the cheek in between the two sets? lol! I didn't get very good pictures so I hope they post some online soon. :)
Post a Comment