Birthday Girl!

Charis turned 6 years old on Friday, the 21st (amazing how fast time flies!) and we let her choose what she wanted to do for the evening. She decided on eating at McDonald's and playing on the playground. So that's what we did. Then we stopped by Bruster's and got her an ice cream cake. After coming back home, we popped some popcorn, sliced the cake and all sat down to watch "Ratatouille." But just before the movie, we pulled out her presents: A few dresses and outfits I picked out for her with Mawmawnee's help while in North Carolina.





And since I mentioned Mawmawnee, here's a picture of her and Faith.
They took to each other like a bear to honey!

3 comments:

Feleca said...

Happy Birthday Charis!

Nina in Portugal said...

Happy Birthday Charis, from all us Andrzejewski's!! Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas. I wish there was a way to see you guys one last time, but I don't see how that will happen....sad huh....we love ya'll....

John and Pamela Cabrera said...

Happy Birthday, Charis!

My Facebook

Tabatha Bentley's Facebook profile