Matthew is now old enough to sing in the Preschool choir along with Charis. The choir is for ages 3-5. So, both of them were singing on Monday night of the Mission Conference. This was Matthew's first time in front of the congregation, so I was a bit nervous how he would do. But, I think he did a fine job! He never saw me, although he looked hard. Charis did a great job as well, but then, she is an old pro by now.

Our mission conference started with a Banquet on Saturday night and ran through Wednesday night. We had Dr. Charles Keen as a speaker, along with Bro. Leroy Pennell from Canada and Bro. Victor Rouse, who is now leading our Spanish speaking ministry. Each night before the services began, we were encouraged to enter the college campus to "tour the world for a taste adventure;" cuisines from 6 different countries of the world. A wide variety of meals and desserts and good cooking! After eating, we took the kids around to the different countries to get their passports stamped as they entered each set up. Alot of work involved and a job well done.

2 comments:

rblessedfamlee said...

Tell Matthew that Uncle Shawn and Aunt Sandy are very proud of him!!!
Love y'all

Tabatha said...

I wanted to upload a video of them singing, but I can't get it to work. I will try to shorten it over the weekend...

My Facebook

Tabatha Bentley's Facebook profile