
This past Tuesday, Faith turned 3 months old. I can hardly believe the time has just flown by! I don't take her for a checkup any time real soon, but I think she is weighing about 16 lbs. now. Definitely a chubby little baby. But, the more rolls they have, the more adorable they are, I think!
She is laughing alot, but not quite giggling just yet. She loves the ceiling fans, and the deer head mounted on our living room wall. She also love a teddy bear that sits atop my dresser mirror. Many times she has been irritable and fussy and I have taken her to my bedroom and stood in front of the mirror. She always looks up and sees that bear. Her tears disappear and she starts smiling and laughing; "talking" to the bear.
She is laughing alot, but not quite giggling just yet. She loves the ceiling fans, and the deer head mounted on our living room wall. She also love a teddy bear that sits atop my dresser mirror. Many times she has been irritable and fussy and I have taken her to my bedroom and stood in front of the mirror. She always looks up and sees that bear. Her tears disappear and she starts smiling and laughing; "talking" to the bear.
The quilt she is laying on was made by a new friend I recently made. She lives in Canada and I met her online through a chat forum I am part of. I have known her for close to a year, if I recall correctly. Anyway, she makes quilts and does a beautiful job. I commented on her handiwork one day, shortly before the birth of my baby girl. She offered to make a quilt for Faith. I was stunned! She did it as a gift for her, although I offered to pay for it. I have no idea how much it costs to get started on a quilt, much less the time and materials and thought and love that goes into its shape. I accepted her offer and was surprised to find that the quilt was complete and ready to be delivered to me about 2 weeks ago. A few days later, I got a knock on the door. The mail lady was standing at the door with a package for me. Seeing who it was from, I ripped into it like a child at Christmas time. I found wrapping like a birthday present. Pulling that off, I found a black garbage back which was squished like shrink wrap and tied off with a rubber band. I unwound the band and pulled out this beautiful quilt.

Faith seems to enjoy it as well:









5 comments:
She did a beautiful job! I think however Faith looks more like mommy than her sister!!
Tabitha - That is such a cute quilt! How special. I can't imagine the time involved.
Faith is so adorable! Her rolls are precious. So kissable!
Faith is adorable!
The quilt is really nice and I'm sure very special to you!
Did you have that quilt when we were there? I would have loved to have seen it. Quilts are so special. I enjoy making them, and yes, they do take lots of time.
We, too, had a great time while we were there. Thank You for always being so hospitable. Tell the kids hi for us....and don't worry about telling Bro. Dennis....we don't really miss him...:)
Tabitha ,,Faith is so Pretty .. she looks alto like you !
That Quilt is very Pretty , and yes it takes alto of time in making a Quilt ..I Started making one yesterday ..( starting Christmas Presents already ! )
That was very sweet of your Friend to make it for you ..
that is so great you can make such great Friends on The INTERNET !
have a great Day !
Post a Comment